This is a grass roots movement – no purchase required.
- show support for those impacted by climate related disasters
- show solidarity with others concerned about the climate
- show policy and lawmakers that everyday citizens want meaningful evidence-based scientific climate policies and environmental protection laws.
Here’s some steps you can follow:
- All you have to do is recycle or upcycle a piece of green material you already have – old clothing, fabric, towels, ribbons, etc. Any shade of green will do!
- You choose how you want to show it.
- Tie around your arm or wrist
- Attach to your hat
- Loop it around your handbag, backpack or briefcase
- Hang it on your monitor at work
- Hang it on your mailbox, front door or tree
- Dress up your pet
- Invent something new, get serious or have some fun with it.
3. Get creative. Take a pic, post it to Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter and hashtag it…